Monday, December 6, 2010

A GREAT Day~

It's reali hard for me to describe and express my feeling right now.
Today was reali a very great day for me!!!
I woke up early morning today coz dated with woen xin to play squash at kms.
She's always my best partner in playing squash. Hehe =)
After two hours game, we were sweating like a pig~~enjoy our game so much!!! Haha
Then we went to Kheng's for lunch. As usual, talk alot and update our own life. =)

1pm++ went home, took my bath and took a short nap until 2pm++
After pick up gal and yi, we went to LCCT pick up camel ni...she's coming back today!!! I just cant imagine she's just in front of me that time. I cant believe she's back after 5 months leaving to sabah. Goshhhhh...am hard to express my feeling here!!! Hahha XD



We then went to Pak Li for tea-time. I had another gathering at night. I took a short rest then 8pm++ woen xin coming to pick me up and again, gathering at Pak Li~~
hahah...Just now gathering had woen xin, miao miao and er er. Khim and shuang cant make it today. We were updating our own uni-life and all those funny stories. Of course we had took some pictures before we left. Hehe ;)





We all were almost 10 years frens from primary school until now, consider as "old fren". As what I saw today, all of us have different paths, different dreams, different story and different life. No longer like a small girl, all was working so hard to fight for own dream and future. It's just too great to see every single of us has become more mature now and attempted for our great life ahead. Love you guys!! <3

Today is really a GREAT Day!!!
*If you love life, life will love you always*


-wen-

No comments: