Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My simple life ~~

Yuhoo...finally start blogging again...
haha...
Just finish my english class and suddenly got a strong feel to write blog...
then terus go in CC and online...haha...
Actually my life in KMM is quite simple...eveyday just study study and study...
7am wake up...
8am class...
1pm lunch break...
4pm finish class...back hostel sleep...
5pm happy hour >>>>sport time...ping pong/ squash/ tennis....
that will be the most enjoyable time for my whole day schedule...
haha....
7pm bath...
8pm dinner...
9pm study...
1am slep...that all...
this la my daily activities here....
haha....
quite boring compare with my life in hometown actually...
coz no more hang out...no more yam cha...busy with study...coz exam coming soon...
and stressing too...
but quite enjoy this different lifestyle...
sinple but tired...just focus on study....
hehe....

Sometime still miss home, hometown and frens...
but not that serious homesick d...can adapt the life here and try to enjoy it...
and yesterday was a selection for ping pong bergu in coming KAKOM...
Final i won jor...and going to take part in coming KAKOM in Perlis....
yuhoo!!! haha...
but my partner no longer my 8 years partner hiao yi d....
change to a malay gal le...haiz....
and go KAKOM has to sacrifice my 1 wek mid sem break....so sad....just has 1 week time stay in banting...
but for my KO-ku 10 marks...boh huat la...haha...

Wen's having a very very simple life now...
totally different lifestyle...and quite enjoy it...
happened too many things for the past few months....
anyway, as miao miao said...all has over...the most important is NOW!!
Ya...will make everyday a simple but meaningful day for me...
all the best ---- WEN ~~~


-wen-

No comments: