Friday, September 11, 2009

Gift from God (Part II)

Last night call to all my family...
the first person i called always mom...
so long time din talk phone with her d...
yesterday chat with dad and mom for an hour...
next thursday maybe dad come to KMM to fetch us back hometown...
so happy...yuhoo!!!
Yesterday also get their permission to go genting with frens when raya holiday...
dad and mom give me go....hahaha...
that day er asked me: u have to ask for permission de? i thought u sure on de..
i told her: ya...i know my parents will let me go but i hope they say "yes" first only i say "yes"...
er: good good...wen, u "zhang da" le...haha

ya...Tahan trip is a meaningful trip for me, but the biggest mistake i had made is i join the trip without my parents permission. That why after Tahan, i always tell myself not to repeat my mistake again. Nowadays, i learn to respect them, communicate with them and understanding them. And only i realised that before de me reali as "ren xing" as "he" say. Now learning to be a more good person.

I have so many topics with mom...we talked about politic, family, my study, my fren, my future, my holiday plan, my life and ....
Few months ago, a lot of unhappy things happened on me.
make me feel that life is not wonderful and as good as camels said...
my daily activity is cry...eating cry, having class also cry, bath cry, before slep must cry...
that time reali the toughest moment i never been through in my life...
but my family give me hope...
my camelsss sis make me smile...
Then only i wake up and continue my life...
keep encourage myself...

Before this, i always keep my feeling in heart...
i will not tell others when i'm sad...
i always pretending i'm happy all the time...
whatever decision i had made, i won't tell others...
i never discuss with my family before i make a decision...
that why my mom always duno what happened on me...
sometimes she want to know my things still have to go and ask hiao ni...
now look back my "before and after"...reali change a lot...
Nowadays, i will call and talk with my mom at night...
i will talk everything with her...
i will let her know what happened on me and how i think...
i will ask her opinion and concern about her...
Now, she is the person know everything about me...
she understand me and support me all the time...
Thanks dad and mom...^^

After call my parents, i call...
~Da jie...plan for family gathering this raya holiday, chat about my business study...
~Er jie...chat for an hour too...coz too much sampat things to talk...haha...we talk about entertainment, what's the latest movie and pla pla pla....
~San jie...she is busying so we din't talk much...
~Shi Jie...talk bout our raya holiday plan, our life recently, my coming taiwan trip and ATM...hahaha
~Koko...concern about his exam retake and talk some nonsense la....hahaha

After ended all family call...send a message for my cousin hong ping which is having his UPSR examination this week...wish him all the best for the exam and GAMBATEH !!! hehe ^^
Love my family so much...after chat with them...reali feel so so so happy...and din't finish my math homework...alamak...haha ^^


-wen-

1 comment:

Ephine said...

Yes, it is very gifted to be part of the family..
I'm glad that you learnt from the lesson and grow up..=)