Friday, September 18, 2009

Tan Family ^^

Tan Family
From left- Ephine, Elsperth, Erene, Eunice, Eslyn
Sitting- Elbert, Mom and Dad

Tan Siblings
Love this picture so much...^^
Tan Sisters...
From left- San jie, Da jie, Shi jie, Er jie, wen...hehe ^^


Tan Family ++ Cute cousin (part of my family) hong jie...

Always thank god and appreciate for being part of the family...

Yesterday 5.30pm, dad reached KMM finally...
8pm reached banting...
went to bomba mamak stall with 3rd sis...
today early morning 8am, woke up and have my breakfast with 3rd sis and dad...
i drive manual car...dad sit beside me and teach me the right way to change gear...
although get my car licence long time ago, but the poor driving skills....aiks...
drive auto better...haha ^^

later going to meet with camelsss...yuhoo!!! ^^


-wen-

1 comment:

YoYo said...

wow!! wen looks fatter when she wear like this ahhah:D
and 1st time saw you wear so "less"
LOL!!!!!
BTW, NICE PHOTOS!:)
happy family!=]