Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wen's first blog ^^

16 September 2008, Tuesday
3.41pm

Finally, wen's blog has been created. Haha.
Actually, three months ago I already created a blog in wretch.
After that, my sis told me blospot more nice and fast.
Then, today no exam very free...so decided to create a blog in blogspot lo. Haha.
I put "简简单单" as my blog title because I enjoy simple life and don't like to make things so complicated.
把事情简单化,也许你会发现生活多了许多呼吸空间,加油!
Life is what we make of it...
Wen....enjoys simple life!!! Gambateh!! ^^


-wen-

4 comments:

Meimei said...

哈哈..
恭喜你哦..
剩下欣还没开..
哈哈..
加油..

Wen said...

是咯!不过现在考试,她应该也没时间开的啦……哈哈!^^

Anonymous said...

haiya....wat no time open la...
juz lazy open ok.....
one day...
i will let u know...
i have open a blog !!!

dun worry gurlzz...

xin

Wen said...

lolx...kk...wait for you...haha ^^


-wen-